5 captivating places for hearing music in #Havana
Cuba, an unending stream of music and great musicians is still a country where our customers come looking for a place to dance, listen to music, have conversations with artists, and of course, have fun.
You ask us where to go? We will suggest to you different rhythms, different environments for experiencing beautiful #Habana, so full of nightlife:
– Cabaret Tropicana. For people who are nostalgic for those beautiful performances by starlight in the middle of a lush garden for experiencing the Cuban sound and folklore. Currently celebrating its 75th anniversary. Don’t miss it!
– A classic not to be missed, El Habana Café, set up in the heart of Vedado, a mixture of a classic atmosphere from the 50’s with contemporary style. Its décor will get your attention, two proud antique cars: a Buick and a ’57 Chevrolet, a two-seater airplane YAK – 18. The ideal place for a dinner as a group or as a couple and afterwards for enjoying its marvelous spectacle, with weekly performances by great figures of Cuban music such as Pablo Milanés, the Van Van, Buena Vista Social Club…..
– La Casa de la Música. Located in the great hall of a magnificent, old Masonic lodge, in the residential neighborhood of Miramar. Every night it offers live music in its discotheque “El Diablo Tun Tun” in an atmosphere where tourists and Cubans are mixed. A very joyful and fun atmosphere…
– If you want to hear not only salsa and son, The Jazz Café, located in Vedado, with a magnificent view in the direction of Malecón, is a live music club that we recommend for having a drink, where every night you can hear the best jazz groups live, and sometimes salsa and timba.
– A cavern for Beatlemania, the Submarino Amarillo, at the corner of 17th and 6th Street in Vedado, where each night from Tuesday to Sunday, rockers, troubadours, and symphonics provide a pleasant “pop” ambience, designed by young graduates of the Instituto Superior de Diseño of Havanna , dedicated to the magicians from Liverpool.
This city, Havana, is clearly meant for “falling in love” with rhythms of every sort. Discover it accompanied by #MeliaCuba! We are waiting for you……