Six reasons to choose Meliá Cuba hotels as your MICE venues
Are you a travel professional specialized in the MICE segment? If the answer is yes, take a few minutes to read these lines and know six reasons why you should select Cuba and Meliá Hotels International as your MICE destinations in the next three years.
- Security and Authenticity
Very few island nations in the world can beat the authenticity of Cuba, recently named “safest country in the world” which despite its size, is a land of must visit where culture and stunning landscapes invite newcomers and old friends to create lifelong experiences. However, the most fascinating element of the Cuba adventure is its people, well-schooled and at the same time humble, always happy and ready to welcome groups of travelers from any part of the planet.
- Meliá Cuba Hotels: Solid infrastructure for the development of events
With more than 70 multipurpose spaces and 11 800m2 in the 10 destinations it operates, as well as alternative locations in beaches, swimming pools, gardens and terraces, Meliá Cuba offers a wide range of products that guarantee the success of social and professional events.
3. Paradisus los Cayos: A MICE jewel in Cayo Santa María The new Paradisus Los Cayos, the fourth hotel Paradisus of Meliá Hotels International in Cuba and the first of new generation in the company, will open its doors in the upcoming month of December. The facility offers 959m² for meetings, dividable into 4 spaces: 1 large Ballroom of 910m², which allows a total capacity of 910 people in theater format and 500 banquet style. Additionally, it has a meeting room of 49m².
4. Meliá Internacional: the future venue for major events Its exclusive design makes it one of the most innovative hotels of the company. With a modern convention center that includes 9 spaces for events, of them 7 meeting rooms between 26 and 41m² and a main room with a total of 1039m², with capacity for 1039 people in theater and 577 banquet style; Meliá Internacional is positioned as the reference center of Varadero for the celebration of events and meetings.
5. Cienfuegos and Camagüey: Meetings and Incentives with heritage charm As part of the novelties of the coming years, the INNSIDE Camagüey will open, with more than 600m² of multipurpose spaces. Likewise, a re-branding of the Jagua hotel will be carried out to become the INNSIDE Cienfuegos Jagua, which will include a 350m² capacity for groups and events. Inserted into heritage cities of great historical value, these hotels offer an opportunity to get to know Cuba on its depth.
6. Meliá Habana: A classic in renovation Meliá Habana will also reinforce the MICE offer in the capital with a series of renovations. These involve the expansion of its housing plant into 168 new rooms and the creation of a modern convention center. The total area for the organization of events will measure 2800m2 including a Ballroom of 1000m² -dividable into 4 multipurpose rooms- and 7 rooms that add up to 1000m² more to the hotel facilities. It also has large spaces for coffee breaks and alternative locations in terraces and pool.