Mexican Independence Day celebrations in Havana
The Meliá Habana hotel invites you to its Mexican food event so you can join in the excitement of one of the most important festivities in Mexico. It will take place at a key moment on the eve of the day of the historic Grito de Dolores (cry of the town Dolores). Experience Mexican Independence Day festivities in Havana!
Mexican Celebration Evening
• When: Tuesday, 15 September.
• Where: At the hotel pool, the largest in Havana.
• Open bar with typical Mexican drinks, beer and tequila accompanied by sangrita.
• Cocktail with an exquisite selection of typical Mexican dishes.
• Mariachis to celebrate Mexico’s independence in grand style.
Mexican cuisine event
La Bella Cubana gourmet restaurant will serve typical Mexican dishes,
traditional antojitos (snacks) and the best drinks to go with them at lunch and dinner service.
Located on the hotel’s ground floor, this restaurant, which can be accessed directly from outside the hotel, will be the ideal place to cry: Viva México!