#MeliaCuba news: What hotels will be available in the next few months?
Do you already know the good news?
On November 15th, Cuba will reopen its borders for the arrival of international travelers. The country’s tourism and health authorities have made the announcement a few days ago, as you might have read in our latest Q & A’s update. If you haven’t check it out yet, you can access to it by clicking here .
By that time, several Meliá Cuba hotels will be open in destinations throughout the island. Stunning heritage cities, and spectacular beaches, will once again be the protagonists of your trip if you choose to stay with us on your next Cuba adventure. Check out the list of hotels that we will have up and running in each destination:
- Paradisus Varadero (from November 1st 2021)
- Meliá Internacional Varadero
- Meliá Varadero (from November 22nd 2021)
- Meliá Las Américas (from October 1st 2021)
- Meliá Península Varadero
- Meliá Las Antillas (from November 1st 2021)
- Sol Palmeras
- Sol Varadero Beach
Cayo Santa Maria
- Paradisus Los Cayos (from December 1st 2021)
- Meliá Buenavista (from November 1st 2021)
- Meliá Las Dunas (from November 1st 2021)
- Paradisus Río de Oro (from November 1st 2021)
Renovations have been carried out in recent months in all hotels to ensure that you have a comfortable and safe stay, filled with a wide variety of activities, learning and relaxation.
By strictly applying the Stay Safe with Meliá program, we guarantee your protection, and you will have many opportunities to embrace the true spirit of Cuba through the Meliá Cuba experiences , a collection of thematic days, that include from exceptional cuisine and entertainment proposals, to the romantic and serene enjoyment of sunsets facing the sea. With all this in mind, we are sure that you are already planning your travel dates. Tell us, are we right?